[Trisquel-translators] [EN-DE]Translation "Return of the Freedom Fridays"

Mimmo D.DN d.dn at gmx.fr
Tue Jan 2 22:13:23 CET 2018

Le 02/01/2018 à 20:44, Vinzenz Vietzke a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I tried to post the translated German version for
> https://trisquel.info/en/return-freedom-fridays-development-status-release-plans-and-ways-help
> but somehow the website throws useless errors.
> Can someone please the text?
>
> For future updates I'd be good to ask for translations via this mailing
> list. Adding translations three weeks after the initial post publication
> is a bit "unfavorable"...
>
> Thanks!
> vinz.

Hallo,

This is a little bit what I noticed in the previous post, after a
certain time a News is no longer a "News" but can eventually be used
(e.g) "For information" ^^

Regarding the addition of the translations, they are only visible on the
blog after a while, how many, I don't know ?

Did you enter the title right ? Because on your translation (previous
post :
https://listas.trisquel.info/pipermail/trisquel-translators/2017-December/000089.html
) I don't see it...

Bien librement.

--

Mimmo D.DN
Id GPG Empreinte : [7581 ED47 741F 18FD 87BA 0FD5 9F08 79E3 AD27 195A]