[Trisquel-translators] New Wiki created by malberts to Improve translation efforts.

blackbit blackbit at member.fsf.org
Tue Mar 27 00:35:05 CEST 2012

Hi Morne!

Thank you very much by your contribution! IMO, It's a great starting
point.

Now I supose that it's time for the experienced translators to add
their own changes/contributions drawing a much precise protocol for
translations.

I belong to the beginners translators collective, and as such, what I
can suggest as a Recommendation is :

1) To establish "An *unique* recommended/tested/solid way" for the
translation process. (Optionally, verify/provide other possibilities)

2) In the adoption of that "main/solid" way, define a normalized
step-by-step procedure:

	2.1) (Verify) A standard technique/procedure to translate
	2.2) (Create) An ordered list of the total pages to be 		translated
	2.3) (Create) An ordered list of the pending pages to be translated
in a given language

Personally, I prefer to give the chance to reflect changes in the Wiki
to a much experienced translator, given that they have a better global
vision on the issue.