[Trisquel-translators] Improving translation efforts. Proposal for processes and better organization
Alessandro Matsetes Mazza
matsetes at member.fsf.org
Tue Mar 27 08:30:12 CEST 2012
Thank you, malberts, for all you've done!
I found some things to imrpove in the wiki page, I think that we have to
- To contact the translators give one name with e-mail or contact form
- Add the info about Ruben and some other for the permissions of a new
- The screenshots proposed by malberts are very useful, I think, so we
can add them
- I can also create a file with all the pages of the website, I have it
right now, we use one list of all the pages, with the italian team, and
it's updated to yesterday. I don't know how (anothere wiki page, a file
- We have to update the page https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/trisquel-team
with the informations about all the translators of the website, I think
there is someone other for german and french languages...
I added one other issue at the list...
I hope to hear news about this.... =)
Happy hacking (or translating)!
More information about the Trisquel-translators