[Trisquel-translators] Improving translation efforts. Proposal for processes and better organization

blackbit blackbit at member.fsf.org
Sun Mar 25 00:35:07 CET 2012

Alessandro, you also reflect the same problems I was found in the forum
posts as well as my own (little but real) experience about Trisquel
Translations...

Actually I receive inputs with the best intention from Trisquel
members/translators to facilitate the task of translation but none of
that inputs were coordinated in a structured/defined standard and unique
way to develope our translation efforts...

I found this as a terrible handicap at the time to give our time to
contribute in an efficient way to the Trisquel Project...

So, now with the upcoming delayed release of Trisquel 5.5 I hope that we
all together can do an organization and a collaborative effort to
establish a protocol/standard unified way to translate Trisquel website
to any possible language.

I supose that the direct help/support/coordination of the Trisquel Main
Maintainer/developer would be necessary to succesful achive this goal,
so lets rock with the Trisquel Translation project!