[Trisquel-members] Trisquel Planet

Mario Gervais mgervais at mailoo.org
Fri Feb 24 22:22:38 CET 2012

I am talking about the Official Trisquel website! And i see only
spanish! I said forget it! I am heading for trisquel-planet.ca

By the
way i asked a month ago to help translate the web site in french and i
still have no answer... There is section that i can't get access. I
asked to add pages in the site and i got no answer...

Thank you

Magic Banana a écri

Gervais a écrit :

>> I don't want to take the whole week to make you
understand... If someone post in Russian or spanish, i can't read it! In
english, everybody can, at least a huge majority.

> I don't want to
take the whole week either. Do you understand that you
> are not the
only one interested in planet Trisquel? Some user cannot
> read English
but can read Spanish or Russian. Why couldn't they profit
> from planet
Trisquel? In the same way, some bloggers cannot write in
> English but
can write in Spanish or Russian. Does this mean their post
> do not have
any value? They have for those who can read them!

> Of course, the
best solution would be to have a way to filter out the
> messages in
languages you cannot read... but given that, currently,
> there are less
than 2 posts a month, is it really worth the effort? I
> believe quidam
would be glad if you would volunteer to implement such a
> feature.
Otherwise, just ignore the posts that are not in you language
> and let
Trisquel developers work on (what they, and, apparently, most of
> us,
consider) more important issues.