[Trisquel-members] Trisquel Planet

Magic Banana magicbanana at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 22:15:23 CET 2012

Le vendredi 24 février 2012 à 15:56 -0500, Mario Gervais a écrit :
> I don't want to take the whole week to make you understand... If
> someone post in Russian or spanish, i can't read it! In english,
> everybody can, at least a huge majority.

I don't want to take the whole week either. Do you understand that you
are not the only one interested in planet Trisquel? Some user cannot
read English but can read Spanish or Russian. Why couldn't they profit
from planet Trisquel? In the same way, some bloggers cannot write in
English but can write in Spanish or Russian. Does this mean their post
do not have any value? They have for those who can read them!

Of course, the best solution would be to have a way to filter out the
messages in languages you cannot read... but given that, currently,
there are less than 2 posts a month, is it really worth the effort? I
believe quidam would be glad if you would volunteer to implement such a
feature. Otherwise, just ignore the posts that are not in you language
and let Trisquel developers work on (what they, and, apparently, most of
us, consider) more important issues.

Magic Banana