[Trisquel-devel] riscv64 for trisquel 12?

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Sat Mar 30 12:13:09 UTC 2024

Hi.  What would it take to enable riscv64 when we import 24.04 as the
base for trisquel 12?  While still a fairly experimental platform, I
think that during the lifespan of trisquel 12 the riscv64 platform may
become an important target.  It would be nice to include riscv64
packages from Ubuntu directly from the start when we import noble.

I have a Milk-V Pioneer box that I could give out a Debian VM on for
porting.  These machines seems to be readily available in stock
commercially, and I may be able to arrange a donation of one machine to
the Trisquel project if that would help things.

/Simon