[Trisquel-devel] Arm A20 Successful Install

Ryan rynosp at talk2eo.me.uk
Sat Mar 30 12:06:10 UTC 2024

Hi all

I thought I'd try posting to this list again, as it appears other
people aren't having issues, so perhaps just me.

I posted a bit about my recent sucess in installing trisquel on arm a20
devices using the trisquel arm base tarball and the FSFLA's linux-libre
kernel.

https://trisquel.info/en/forum/trisquel-arm-a20sunxi-success

I just wondered if there is any plan to enable sunxi/sun7i in the
current trisquel kernel builds for arm? (as is the case in the FSFLA
freesh repo kernel builds) Also is there any reason to not suppose
the base install tarball is not suitable for daily/production use? Even
if support for arm/arm64 is "Experimental"? Its all working nicely and
I'dlike to use them on my servers, coming from Parabola arm, I am used
to tweeking things if needed.

Many Thanks for all your work on this and trisquel

Ry