[Trisquel-devel] Install testing as per... 2020/07/10 i686 stuff

Leny leny2010 at protonmail.com
Sun Jul 12 06:34:40 CEST 2020

I tested i686 apart from Trisquel and Triskel netinsts tonight.  That
was because my very aged Libreboot X60 died on me.  I also tested a
console only amd64 netinst and that went fine.  No new problems found.

* LE-30 again LibreOffice Base missing a database driver.  That is the
  database driver for .odb files.

I can confirm LE-30 exists in the Live i686 Triskel and Trisquel isos
as well as the installed systems.

I don't think I need to complete an all perm's and comb's testing of
i686.  In any event my remaining 386 machine has its max of 1.25GiB
RAM so it's unlikely to run Triskel.

Leny