[Trisquel-devel] Install testing as per meeting 2020-07-17, 2020-07-20 amd64 isos

Leny leny2010 at protonmail.com
Fri Jul 24 06:55:58 CEST 2020

Hi,

Daytime interruptions and broken sleep from different causes but to the same effect this week.  So my testing time has been limited.

Tested all graphical installs, checked notable outstanding issues I haven't checked before are addressed.  Which they are.  Checked Trisquel disk text mode install option still lauchs the installer, which it does.

Check netinstall disk for Triskel install which still fails with LE-29 (triskel-recommended depends on plasma-nm but its not going to be installed).  As I've learnt this is in the meta-package not the iso.  Checked netinstall of Trisquel, went OK.

AFAICT all amd64 isos are good to go.  No i686 testing through lack of time.

See ya at the meeting later.

Leny