[Trisquel-devel] New Trisquel 8 development images

Pablo Correa Gómez ablocorrea at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 18:40:09 CET 2018

Thank you both Luis and Lee for your answers.

I have just checked and looks like Fedora mounts from the graphical
interface, but does read only, so the problem has to be with my
Windows.
Anyway, I should have checked that before, because it doesn't look like
a problem that Trisquel should/could address.

Regards,
Pablo.