[Trisquel-devel] New mirror in Sweden

David Rodríguez david at trisquel.info
Wed Dec 19 12:08:19 CET 2018

Hi, Jonathan, sorry for the long delayed reply and thanks a lot for your
contribution to the Trisquel GNU/Linux project.

We're reviewing the current state of our mirrors and updating all
related resources to try and make them more manageable and current. I'll
be adding the mirror you're very generously providing to the relevant
lists so people can start using it as soon as possible.

Thanks again and sorry again for the lack of a previous response, it's
not a good excuse at all but I have to confess that I combined in my
mind your mirror offer with another one which arrived in a similar
timeframe and replied only to the other one.

David R.