[Trisquel-devel] New mirror in Sweden

Jonathan Sélea jonathan at selea.se
Fri Dec 14 13:23:21 CET 2018

Hi,
Please excuse me if this is the wrong mailing list, but I did not find
any other place, the contact form on your webpage does not seems to be
monitored.

I am running a mirror in Sweden for Trisquel, I have done it for the
past 6 month without any issue. We already mirror other GNU+Linux
distrobutions and the mirror is an official mirror for many of thoose.

Some information about the mirror:

Name: LinuxPizza
HTTP|HTTPS: mirror.linux.pizza/trisquel/packages/ (archive), mirror.lin
ux.pizza/trisquel/images/ (images).
RSYNC: rsync://rsync.linux.pizza/mirror/trisquel/packages/ (archive),
rsync://rsync.linux.pizza/mirror/trisquel/images/ (images).
Location: Southern Sweden
Speed: 1Gbit
Contact: Jonathan Sélea (admin at selea.se) & Joakim Svensson
(admin at operationtulip.com)
Sync Rate: Every fourth hour
Thanks to: Operationtulip.com

I wish that the mirror is added to the official mirror list.

Regards / Jonathan Sélea