[Trisquel-devel] New mirror in Sweden

Jonathan Sélea jonathan at selea.se
Wed Dec 19 17:04:15 CET 2018

Hi David,
No worries! That excuse does just remind me of myself, so I completely
understand!

I am just happy to contribute to something that I love! And Trisquel has
proven to me to be one of the most stable distros I've ever tried in my
life (GNU+Linux user since 2001)
Looking forward to see the increased traffic for Trisquel and know that
real libre software is delivered :)

--
Jonathan Sélea

PGP Key: 0x8B35B3C894B964DD
Fingerprint: 4AF2 10DE 996B 673C 0FD8  AFA0 8B35 B3C8 94B9 64DD