[Trisquel-devel] Trisquel FR Wiki Team needs to solve wiki issues + T8 GNUpdf project

David Rodríguez david at trisquel.info
Fri Oct 14 18:20:40 CEST 2016

Hello and first of all sorry for the long delay in answering this
request. I think I can help with several of the issues you're facing,
I've started by unpublishing the three pages at (C) and I'm looking into
the issue of the unlisted French manual pages. Please tell me about the
contributors who need the translator role and any other issues you need
help with.

Sorry again for the delay, we're all being quite busy lately and it's
hard to keep up with all the pending needs for the project, but the
situation will hopefully get better soon.

By the way, we've started some work towards making collaborating with
the website easier among other improvements, but this much needed
process has also been delayed because of a shortage of time and
admittedly a better organization.

Best regards,

David R.