[Trisquel-devel] Lack of documentation for ubuntu-purge packages

Salman Mohammadi salman at ubuntu.ir
Sat Apr 23 17:28:44 CEST 2016

I looked through the packages which are in the `main` or `universe`
repositories of Ubuntu but we do not want them to be included in
Trisquel [1]. I couldn't find a reference which indicates the reason we
consider them as inappropriate software. But there were some pieces of
info in some git commits.

We may use Gitlab issues of this repository which is currently disabled
because of our main bug reporting system to keep track of those packages.

[1]
https://devel.trisquel.info/trisquel/ubuntu-purge/blob/master/purge-xenial