[Trisquel-devel] fix bugs (newbie)

MAX PUX isleofmax at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 01:54:28 CET 2013

The thing I don't understand is why when I run the command git clone git://
devel.trisquel.info/package-helpers.git I can't see the whole list of
helpers I see in
http://devel.trisquel.info/gitweb/?p=package-helpers.git;a=tree;f=helpers;h=c840bd9b5d1cf7592a4686ac364761626792648f;hb=refs/heads/toutatisweb
page? And, if is there a bug in a program I don't need the sources of
that program or it's all done with helpers?
However, I started to read the manual of git in the link you posted (thank
you for the hint) and also this manual I found on the gNewSense website ("
http://en.flossmanuals.net/command-line/").

Thank you