[Trisquel-devel] fix bugs (newbie)

Andrew Lindley leny2010 at member.fsf.org
Sat Nov 23 13:52:57 CET 2013

MAX PUX <isleofmax at gmail.com> on Sat, 23 Nov 2013 00:42:34 +0100
wrote:
> How to fix it?

If you haven't done it already documenting your proposed solution in
the issue would be the 'agile' way of allowing someone else to add to
your work.

> I read the page "Package helpers" but I didn't understand too much.
> How can I do?

You can say what specifically you don't understand on the package
helpers page so it can be improved.  However, it's not supposed to be
a complete standalone guide, so read the documentation/web on
commands, tools and processes therein that you don't understand and
try the commands and read package helper source to see if you can
work it out for yourself.  E.g. you might start here for git
http://git-scm.com/documentation

Your English is understandable and much more comprehensible to others
than my English(UK) regional dialect would be on the Internet.  Dunna
fash thee sen (don't worry about it).