[Trisquel-devel] Toutatis 6.0.1 update release ready for testing

Andrew M. 'Leny' Lindley leny2010 at member.fsf.org
Mon Aug 26 20:33:51 CEST 2013

From: Rubén Rodríguez Pérez <ruben at trisquel.info>
Subject: [Trisquel-devel] Toutatis 6.0.1 update release ready for
testing
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 21:29:00 +0200

> The upgraded images are not yet available in the cdimage server, as
> they
> need some testing first. Being updates to the already existing
> work, the
> testing should be short and easy.

Did a text mode install from a Trisquel 6.0.1 amd64 CD on a Toshiba
Tecra M9 upgraded with a freedom friendly WiFi card.  Manual disk
configuration.  Selected CUPS, GLAMP, SSH, Triskel Desktop, and
Trisquel Console as software to be installed.

Everything went correctly. Only one bug, which is an old one:

/etc/dpkg/dpkg.cfg.d/multiarch

has one line which reads

foreign-architecture @MULTIARCH@

when it should read

foreign-architecture i386

Apart from lots of harmless messages on command line installs this
only affects users when they want to install i386 packages on the
system.  I used to have a link to an upstream bug that mentioned
this, but I can neither find the link nor the upstream bug now.

Leny