[Trisquel-devel] Changelog server for trisquel?

Luis A. Guzman Garcia ark at switnet.org
Wed Aug 28 17:47:50 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've been playing around with `apt-get changelog program_name' and i see
that most of the programs have their changelog for each version updated or
not, but i see that apt connects to the ubuntu server,
http://changelogs.ubuntu.com

When trying a trisquel program, it fails to find it on the ubuntu server
(it's completely logic), then it tries on the package directory from the
repository, failing again.

Then, my question is, does trisquel has a changelog server/system or is
just that the current one is working wrong?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.
--
Luis Guzman <ark at switnet.org>