[Trisquel-devel] Offline (Non-paypal) Associate Membership

Antonio* Esposito a24kobe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:35:02 CET 2011

On 11/01/2011 11:19 AM, Fabio Pitari wrote:
> I use - and don't like - Paypal too, having better alternatives would
> be great, even if spending all the money in a single payment could be
> difficult for me. I've seen here http://www.dragora.org/wiki/donate
> that Dragora suggest different solutions: Xoom and AlertPay.

AlertPay[1] was written in aspx.. windows?

> I've never heard about them and I don't know nothing about, does
> anyone have some knowledge/impressions about?

I don't..

I know also Stripe[2] and Flattr[3], but I've never used them.

Then, I read[4] FSF accepts Bitcoin[5] donations.

---
[1] https://www.alertpay.com/en/Default.aspx
[2] https://stripe.com/
[3] https://flattr.com/
[4]
http://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/bitcoins-a-new-way-to-donate-to-the-fsf
[5] http://bitcoin.org/

--
Antonio* Esposito
Free Software activist, Applied Computer Science student

Diaspora*: https://joindiaspora.com/u/kobe1024
Identi.ca: https://identi.ca/kobe1024
Jabber: kobe1024 at jabber.org