[Trisquel-devel] Offline (Non-paypal) Associate Membership

Pavel Kacer pavel at draculus.de
Wed Nov 2 21:55:32 CET 2011

On Sun, 2011-10-30 at 21:16 -0700, Grant H. wrote:
> I was reading this thread
> (https://trisquel.info/en/forum/does-trisquel-need-more-money) and a few
> people were talking about how alternative forms of joining as an
> associate member would be nice.  Many users don't want to use paypal.
> Admittedly I use them but would prefer other options.  Maybe we could
> work on setting up some sort of offline payment where a user could fill
> out a form and send in minimum 60 (5 eur a month) eur and get a 1 year
> membership.  Then we could email them 11 months later with a reminder to
> re-donate.  They could possibly send in checks or some form of cash.
>
> Also what do people think about a membership drive before the end of the
> year.  The financial health of the project is one thing that we could
> work to improve this way.
>
> What do people think about that?

I use PayPal, too and I am not very happy about it. So if any other
possible options were available I would seriously think about using some
of those instead.

--
S pozdravem / Kind regards      Free Software, Free Society
Pavel Kačer                     http://www.fsf.org/

Neposílejte mi prosím soubory ve formátu Microsoft Office nebo Apple iWork.
Použijte namísto toho OpenDocument nebo pdf.
http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/