[Trisquel-devel] Offline (Non-paypal) Associate Membership

Fabio Pitari fabio.pitari at tiscali.it
Tue Nov 1 11:19:19 CET 2011

I use - and don't like - Paypal too, having better alternatives would be
great, even if spending all the money in a single payment could be
difficult for me. I've seen here http://www.dragora.org/wiki/donate that
Dragora suggest different solutions: Xoom and AlertPay. I've never heard
about them and I don't know nothing about, does anyone have some
knowledge/impressions about?

fabio