[Trisquel-devel] Trisquel Gamer

Rubén Rodríguez Pérez ruben at trisquel.info
Thu Feb 18 16:21:29 CET 2010

> I'm currently developing/maintaining a Trisquel gaming edition,
> creatively named Trisquel Gamer. It is a Live DVD that contains only
> free software games and is based on Trisquel Dwyn 3.0. You can read
> more about it at
> http://trisquel.info/gl/forum/trisquel-gamer-live-dvd-full-free-software-games-boot-and-play

I couldn't download it, transmission said "unregistered torrent pass".

> Right now I'm ready to release the second version of Trisquel gamer,
> in which I added a lot of games and revamped the application menus and
> other things. See
> http://code.google.com/p/trisquel-gamer/wiki/NextRelease for more
> information.

Nice!

I hope I can upload a Trisquel 3.5 beta iso today, so maybe you can also
start working with it.

> I would like to join the Trisquel development community as maintainer
> of the Trisquel Gamer edition, host the Live DVD in the Trisquel
> servers

Cool, welcome aboard. The first step is to send me your public gpg key
so I can send you a password for a ftp account, then you can upload
your isos directly to devel.trisquel.info.

> , and migrate the wiki pages I have at
> http://code.google.com/p/trisquel-gamer/ to the Trisquel wiki. Please
> inform me the steps required to do so.

The wiki uses most of the wikipedia syntax, you can try it in the
sandbox: http://trisquel.info/en/wiki/sandbox

You can start your page as a subpage of editions (use the
add-child-page link in the bottom). Remember to mark your pages as
language=english so they can be translated.