[Trisquel-devel] Trisquel Gamer

David Zaragoza mclaud2000 at tutopia.com
Wed Feb 17 18:33:09 CET 2010

Hello everyone

I'm currently developing/maintaining a Trisquel gaming edition,
creatively named Trisquel Gamer. It is a Live DVD that contains only
free software games and is based on Trisquel Dwyn 3.0. You can read more
about it at
http://trisquel.info/gl/forum/trisquel-gamer-live-dvd-full-free-software-games-boot-and-play

Right now I'm ready to release the second version of Trisquel gamer, in
which I added a lot of games and revamped the application menus and
other things. See
http://code.google.com/p/trisquel-gamer/wiki/NextRelease for more
information.

As per quidam kind offer
http://trisquel.info/gl/forum/trisquel-gamer-live-dvd-full-free-software-games-boot-and-play#comment-3344
I would like to join the Trisquel development community as maintainer of
the Trisquel Gamer edition, host the Live DVD in the Trisquel servers,
and migrate the wiki pages I have at
http://code.google.com/p/trisquel-gamer/ to the Trisquel wiki. Please
inform me the steps required to do so. I'll make my best effort to
continue the development of Trisquel Gamer with the help of the community.

Regards
David Zaragoza