[Trisquel-translators] Get all wiki pages

Christian Wansart christian at bluepanel.org
Wed Jan 21 20:30:43 CET 2015

Hello,

I already found the "translate interface" menu but it's only for the
front end. String. When trying to access the page you meant, I get an
"access denied" error. If you'd be so kind to give me (user: Ctwx) the
rights, I'd like to try it out. As of Saturday I'm on vacations. Then I
got some time I can invest for the translation.

By the way: there are some strings I cannot translate, like the links at
the top, the "The Trisquel Blog" headline and the "What is Trisquel?"
box on the main page. Is there a way to do that or should I just send
you the translation?

Regards,
Christian

p.s. Sorry for changing my mail address. The former address is just an
alias, so I couldn't answer later on. I switched it.