[Trisquel-translators] List of non-translated pages on the website

Markus punya at hotmail.de
Mon Mar 25 10:08:04 CET 2013

Hello Benjamin,

the way I handle the translation process from English into German right
now is to translate the pages whose links are on the English
documentation page. When I have done that, I will check all the links
and the pages to which they are related on the translated pages and look
which of them are not translated yet.
Today I came across a list of all pages of Trisquel (which is not
up-to-date though). As far as I am concerned I will check it out and see
if I am able to find some untranslated pages. Maybe it will be a help
for you too.

Here is the link:

https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/list-all-pages

Happy Hacking,