[Trisquel-translators] List of non-translated pages on the website

ben at benwen.info ben at benwen.info
Thu Mar 14 13:46:12 CET 2013

Hello fellow translators,

I'd like to know if there is a way to generate a list of the pages on
the website which have an English version but no French version.

Last year, I was told that such a functionality did not exist, but
maybe things have changed?

Also, would there be a way to get a list of all the pages that do have
a French translation, but whose English counterparts have been modified
since the page was translated into French?

Free regards,
Benjamin