[Trisquel-translators] Translation (tradução)

Alessandro Matsetes Mazza matsetes at member.fsf.org
Wed May 23 20:05:22 CEST 2012

Hi Reginaldo!

I think that Morne Alberts (a.k.a. malberts) has always told you
everything. However, I'm very glad of your contribution, I don't know
Portuguese and I cannot help you, but it's a very important thing to do.
Happy hacking/translating! =)

On 23/05/2012 09:03, Morne Alberts wrote:
> Hi Reginaldo,
>
> Thank you for your interest in helping with the translations.
>
> We are currently waiting for Ruben (quidam), the project leader, to make
> some changes to the website. At the moment he needs to be involved when
> we want to add languages and make some changes. This is a problem
> because it takes away his time. Instead, he wants to find a way so that
> the translators can manage this by themselves.
>
> As soon as this change is done someone will let you know.
>
> In the meanwhile, you can continue to make translations for Portuguese
> and keep the text files on your computer. Look at the documentation wiki
> (https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/website-translations). There is a list of
> all the pages that you can translate.
>

> On 23/05/2012 01:50, Reginaldo Augusto da Silva wrote:
>> In English
>> Hello everyone in the group of translators.
>> My name is Reginald, I'm 26 years old, Brazilian.
>> I started doing the translation of some pages of the manual Trisquel site for thePortuguese language, Why is there no documentation pages for this language.
>> In the future I want to create a kind of manual and tutorial that teaches people how to take advantage of this system.
>> If anyone can translate to Portuguese (Brazil) or do something to contribute, pleasecontact me. I believe it is time to get organized
>> This manual will be Free.
>> I await answers

Alessandro Matsetes Mazza a.k.a. Matsetes a.k.a. G.
Free Software/ Free Culture Activist