[Trisquel-translators] Trisquel-translators Digest, Vol 5, Issue 1

Alessandro Matsetes Mazza matsetes at member.fsf.org
Tue Jun 12 15:12:34 CEST 2012

Hello, oysterboy!

Now there isn't a way for doing this, malberts have an idea to implement into the website for doing something similar, but Rubén is always too busy to take care of that.
The italian group has created a list manually wich is manually updated... Very boring, but now is the only thing to do... =(
Sorry for this bad news =(

Matsetes