[Trisquel-translators] Romanian translation

Alessandro Matsetes Mazza matsetes at member.fsf.org
Fri Jul 13 20:21:54 CEST 2012

Hi, I'm very happy for that news! You have to talk with Ruben (a.k.a.
quidam) for the activation of the language. You can write to him from
the website or in  the Trisquel IRC channel.
Thank you for your help!
Matsetes

On 13/07/2012 09:25, Iurie Nistor wrote:
> Hello! I am from Ceata community [1] and we decided to start a local
> Trisquel group, and we want first of all to begin translating Triquel
> project site. Please, can you activate the Romanian (ro) language for
> trisquel.info? We already translated  [2] the Wikipedia article.
>
> Iurie
>
> [1] - http://md.ceata.org
> [2] - http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trisquel_GNU/Linux

Alessandro Matsetes Mazza a.k.a. Matsetes a.k.a. G.
Free Software/ Free Culture Activist