[Trisquel-translators] French translations / Traductions francaises

PaulK paulk at paulk.fr
Fri Apr 20 11:34:56 CEST 2012

Le jeudi 19 avril 2012 à 22:41 -0400, Benjamin Rochefort a écrit :
> Hello guys,
>
> As I mentioned in the forum, I am a native French speaker and I am
> willing to help with the French translations.

Thanks for doing this. I am the one who translated the previous
announces but recently, I couldn't manage to find the time to make real
improvements to the doc or to translate the news (mainly because I'm
also a developer on the Replicant project, which relies on a very small
number of developers).

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Website:        http://www.replicant.us