[Trisquel-members] Members' recognition

Rubén Rodríguez ruben at trisquel.info
Mon Feb 20 01:09:24 CET 2012

> 1) We should clarify or update the status on the USB keys.

We wanted to wait a bit before sending the first batch, as having
more members would allow to buy a bigger amount of keys and get a
better price, but you guys are right we waited too much and I
personally apologize for that. We will buy them tomorrow and send the
first batch ASAP. After that we will probably send them monthly.

I'll publish a notice in the front page this week about this, and also
to announce that we have been testing the jabber server for a while and
it is ready for the users as a new benefit of the membership.

> 2)  An automatic thank you letter would be a good addition.

I agree, I'll write some template texts for member welcomes and other
requests. I'll also start pruning the member list in the site, as it
contains canceled accounts.