[Trisquel-members] Members' recognition

Mario Gervais mgervais at mailoo.org
Fri Apr 27 17:55:44 CEST 2012

Thank you Quidam! Keep the faith!

---

MARIO GERVAIS

mgervais at mailoo.org [7]

-------------------------

__

Le 27-04-2012
11:24, Rubén Rodríguez a écrit :

>> quidam, I (and all associate
members) would appreciate an answer to that question.

> I'm sorry,
I've been incredibly busy lately, and traveling far more
> than
expected.

> We received the keys a week before my trip to the US, and
since the
> idea was to release 5.5 while in there, the keys should have
been sent
> by then. But the release was delayed and then it looked
wrong to send
> the keys loaded with 5.0 when 5.5 was about to be
launched. The final
> launch happened when I was again traveling, which
was not in my plans,
> but we now have all in place for the keys to be
sent. We will write and
> print everything during the next days, and the
shipment should be done
> during next week.
>
> ...mainly because the
5th I'm on the road again, going to Uruguay to
> attend the EduJAM! 2012
summit.

écrit :

>>> Hello Ruben, Did you send the first batch of USB keys
as mentioned below? Is it / will it be loaded with Dagda or with
Brigantia? I haven't received anything. Regards, Benjamin 'oysterboy'
Rochefort Le 2012-02-19 19:09, Rubén Rodríguez a écrit :

> [...]
We should clarify or update the status on the USB keys.
to wait a bit before sending the first batch, as having more members
would allow to buy a bigger amount of keys and get a better price, but
you guys are right we waited too much and I personally apologize for
that. We will buy them tomorrow and send the first batch ASAP. After
that we will probably send them monthly. I'll publish a notice in the
front page this week about this, and also to announce that we have been
testing the jabber server for a while and it is ready for the users as a
new benefit of the membership.

letter would be a good addition.
texts for member welcomes and other requests. I'll also start pruning
the member list in the site, as it contains canceled accounts.

-- Rubén Rodríguez Trisquel project leader | http://trisquel.info
_______________________________________________ Trisquel-members mailing
list Trisquel-members at listas.trisquel.info

Links: