[Trisquel-members] Members' recognition

Rubén Rodríguez ruben at trisquel.info
Fri Apr 27 17:24:43 CEST 2012

> quidam,
>
> I (and all associate members) would appreciate an answer to that
> question.

I'm sorry, I've been incredibly busy lately, and traveling far more
than expected.

We received the keys a week before my trip to the US, and since the
idea was to release 5.5 while in there, the keys should have been sent
by then. But the release was delayed and then it looked wrong to send
the keys loaded with 5.0 when 5.5 was about to be launched. The final
launch happened when I was again traveling, which was not in my plans,
but we now have all in place for the keys to be sent. We will write and
print everything during the next days, and the shipment should be done
during next week.

...mainly because the 5th I'm on the road again, going to Uruguay to
attend the EduJAM! 2012 summit.

> --
> oysterboy
>

> Le 2012-04-19 22:45, Benjamin Rochefort a écrit :
> > Hello Ruben,
> >
> > Did you send the first batch of USB keys as mentioned below? Is
> > it / will it be loaded with Dagda or with Brigantia?
> >
> > I haven't received anything.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Benjamin 'oysterboy' Rochefort

> >> We wanted to wait a bit before sending the first batch, as having
> >> more members would allow to buy a bigger amount of keys and get a
> >> better price, but you guys are right we waited too much and I
> >> personally apologize for that. We will buy them tomorrow and send
> >> the first batch ASAP. After that we will probably send them
> >> monthly.
> >>
> >> I'll publish a notice in the front page this week about this, and
> >> also to announce that we have been testing the jabber server for a
> >> while and it is ready for the users as a new benefit of the
> >> membership.

> >> I agree, I'll write some template texts for member welcomes and
> >> other requests. I'll also start pruning the member list in the
> >> site, as it contains canceled accounts.

Rubén Rodríguez
Trisquel project leader | http://trisquel.info