[Trisquel-members] Member's privileges

Rubén Rodríguez ruben at trisquel.info
Tue Jun 21 03:39:41 CEST 2011

> According to http://trisquel.info/en/new-associate-membership-program
> (where, by the way, the only comment is spam):

Spam removed, thanks.

> "Members will receive an USB keychain drive loaded with a Live
> Trisquel system, a @member.trisquel.info email alias and a freenode
> cloak."
>
> I have become a member two months ago and 1) have not received the USB
> key

No one has, we have to send the keys in batches, and we are working on
the first one. Please be patient.

> 2) According to quidam's post on this mailing list, the alias should
> now be working... and, indeed, if I send an e-mail to
> Magic_Banana at member.trisquel.info it is redirected to
> lcerf at gmail.com... which is not my address. I actually mixed up two
> e-mail addresses when setting my account (almost one year ago). When
> seeing that, yesterday, I made the change in "My account".
> Unfortunately, the alias still redirects to the faulty address.

The aliases are automatically set once a day (08:00 am CEST), it should
work tomorrow.

> 3) Is the freenode cloak automatically setup from the login on the
> Website?

No, that needs to be manually set with the help of freenode admins.
Aklis, any update on this?