[Trisquel-members] Member's privileges

Magic Banana magicbanana at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 01:44:14 CEST 2011

Oi!

I post again, and with more details, what can be read there:
http://trisquel.info/fr/forum/members-privileges

According to http://trisquel.info/en/new-associate-membership-program
(where, by the way, the only comment is spam):
"Members will receive an USB keychain drive loaded with a Live Trisquel
system, a @member.trisquel.info email alias and a freenode cloak."

I have become a member two months ago and 1) have not received the USB
key, 2) cannot use the e-mail alias and 3) have not found the way to
setup the freenode cloak:

1) The cause for the delay in receiving the USB key may be due to me
living in Brazil.

2) According to quidam's post on this mailing list, the alias should now
be working... and, indeed, if I send an e-mail to
Magic_Banana at member.trisquel.info it is redirected to lcerf at gmail.com...
which is not my address. I actually mixed up two e-mail addresses when
setting my account (almost one year ago). When seeing that, yesterday, I
made the change in "My account". Unfortunately, the alias still
redirects to the faulty address.

3) Is the freenode cloak automatically setup from the login on the
Website?

Magic Banana