[Trisquel-devel] Reproducible build of Trisquel 11? Comparison with Ubuntu 22.04?

Kevin Peng kkpengboy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 09:52:09 UTC 2023

I've been building Docker images for Trisquel for a couple of years now,
though not with debuerreotype.
You can find the source repository here:
https://gitlab.trisquel.org/kpengboy/docker-brew-trisquel
I push images to Docker Hub at https://hub.docker.com/r/kpengboy/trisquel.

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org> 于2023年2月28日周二 16:23写道: