[Trisquel-devel] trisquel ARM install tarball

David Lecompte trisquel at metani.fr
Sat Jul 8 07:53:50 UTC 2023

Thanks for the news!

Le vendredi 07 juillet 2023 à 15:28 -0600, Luis Guzman a écrit :
> After one year and a new release (nabia > aramo), we have made it
> possible to build (allegedly) all the necessary libre components
> required to run trisquel on the new archs, arm64, armhf, and ppc64el
> most available at:
>
> - https://builds.trisquel.org/debian-installer-images/

Was u-boot for OLinuXino-Lime2 and OLinuXino-Lime2eMMC compiled with
CONFIG_GMAC_TX_DELAY=3 (suitable for gigabit ethernet with board
revisions K and later) or with CONFIG_GMAC_TX_DELAY=0 (suitable for
gigabit ethernet with earlier board revisions)?

I have revision L, debian used to provide u-boot for board earlier than
revision K, then I had to apply instructions at
https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Allwinner#Olimex_A20-OLinuXino-LIME2__rev._F_and_newer_and_Debian11.2F_bullseye_kernel
in order to compile u-boot.

I am not at home now but I have these boards with me, I'll try them
after I have configured some internet access via ethernet. I also have
a RockPro64 at home. I won't be there before July 22.

David.