[Trisquel-devel] Icecat and Enigmail on Trisquel 8

dahunt at posteo.de dahunt at posteo.de
Fri Jan 12 22:00:43 CET 2018

Greetings!
When I try to use icecat, with the librejs extension enabled, I find
that the browser reports an error about invalid compression. When I
disable librejs, I am left with a working Mozilla browser 52 with the
remaining protections, if any.  When I try to authenticate the gpg
signatures on received mail, I get an error about keys not matching
search criteria.  When I try to import a detached signature, I get an
error message about invalid keys.  I made my own key, using seahorse,
and have thunderbird set to sign outgoing mail; I'd post from t-bird,
but my email provider is still not allowing posting from t-bird.

Cheers,

Dave  Hunt