[Trisquel-devel] Systemd?

Ben Gailly ben at techtux.be
Wed Jan 10 16:12:45 CET 2018

The full name of the selling isQualComm Atheros QCNFA335 QCA9565 AR9565
WCBN803A NGFF Card Wireless Wlan Wifi BT Bluetooth 802.11n.

In the description, HP and Lenovo aren't included but, as for my HP
laptop which wasn't in the supported brand for the wireless pci-e cards
that I bought but it's working...

I think you should try, and with a refund/resell you won't loose money.. :-)