[Trisquel-devel] Systemd?

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Wed Jan 10 04:56:19 CET 2018

On 01/09/2018 09:28 PM, Echedey López Romero wrote:
> I need a Debian-based (or Ubuntu-based distro debian-style, kernel
> without blobs) distro without systemd and a lot of software (if it is
> possible upgraded like as debian). Do you know any distro? Devuan and
> his derivated distros haven't a lot of software I need... and
> upgraded...

Echedey -

the only one distro that i know of that meets those requirements would
be the devuan-based gnuinos http://www.gnuinos.org/ - devuan is working
now to release a version that is up to date with debian 9 - i can only
suggest that you get in contact with aitor to discuss the future of
gnuinos and perhaps help it along - or other than that, it is possible
to remove systemd from your trisquel install and replace it with some
other init system although it is a somewhat complicated