[Trisquel-devel] Systemd?

Echedey López Romero elr at disroot.org
Wed Jan 10 03:28:40 CET 2018

El mar, 09-01-2018 a las 21:23 -0500, David Philipe Gil escribió:
> Yes.
>

> Sent from ProtonMail Mobile
>

> On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:22 PM, Echedey López Romero <elr en disroot.org>
> wrote:
> > El mié, 10-01-2018 a las 02:19 +0000, Echedey López Romero escribió:
> > > Hi Trisquel's users. > > Is Trisquel 8 using Systemd as default
> > init? > _______________________________________________ >
> > Trisquel-devel mailing list > Trisquel-devel en listas.trisquel.info >
> > https://listas.trisquel.info/mailman/listinfo/trisquel-devel I am
> > asking this because systemd is used as default init on Uruk 2.0 MATE
> > version. -- Saludos, Echedey, López Romero

This is a problem for me...

I don't want complicate me my life following differents tutorials or
experimenting...

I need a Debian-based (or Ubuntu-based distro debian-style, kernel
without blobs) distro without systemd and a lot of software (if it is
possible upgraded like as debian). Do you know any distro? Devuan and
his derivated distros haven't a lot of software I need... and
upgraded...
--
Regards,
Echedey, López Romero