[Trisquel-devel] you're killing contributors' motivation, Ruben.

Salman Mohammadi salman at ubuntu.ir
Mon Jan 23 23:27:00 CET 2017

Dear Ruben,

Firstly, I wanna thank you for all the effort that you have put into
making Trisquel and developing it. I understand it's a difficult task
which takes a lot of time. *
*

*B*ut unfortunately, it seems that you do not care about the community
so much. You want to do everything by yourself. In the last 12 months
you have only once commented under a merge request in the GitLab
instance. The last time you accepted or rejected a merge request was 10
months ago. Lack of communication has been combined with lack of
activity from your side.

I don't expect you to spend more time on the project, I expect you not
killing contributors' motivation.