[Trisquel-devel] Trisquel 8 development images, Jan 9

Salman Mohammadi salman at ubuntu.ir
Tue Jan 10 13:52:14 CET 2017

Hi,

I agree with Santi.

I suppose using GitLab CE as the focal point of project management would
be useful. We can use issues/issue board/mile stone and tagging system
which are present in the latest version of GitLab CE.

For instance in the 'issue board' we would be able to create a new list,
'Entry-Level Contributors' and it would help new contributors.

Or we can integrate GitLab with with a self-hosted Mattermost.