[Trisquel-devel] Trisquel 8 starts its path

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at no-log.org
Tue Mar 1 15:56:54 CET 2016

On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 16:24:53 +0100

> As interesting note, we are working on the ppc64el build of Trisquel 8
> thanks to the hardware resources donated by raptorengineeringinc.com
Will you also support ARM?

While no ARM laptops are RYF yet, lot of them are really better than
the average x86 computer in term of freedom.

Libreboot for instance supports the Chromebook C201.

As far as I know, Parabola is currently the only 100% free self-hosting
distribution that does support ARM.

My main concern with Parabola is that it can't be advised to people that
are not comfortable with the command line.

Denis.