[Trisquel-devel] WIP: Trisquel 8 release schedule; releasing alpha-0-day trisquel for early adopters and testers

Santi Collazo santi at trisquel.info
Sun Apr 24 21:54:01 CEST 2016

I agree with this. Once upstream has been released, we need to start
working on T8, and encourage adventurous users to test it, and
report/triage/fix bugs.

As I want to change the way we do images images (
https://devel.trisquel.info/aklis/live-config ), I'm sure there will be a
lot of alpha and beta isos while on the way to Trisquel 8

Right now, we are waiting for Quidam to release the flidas repositories
needed to do a basic debootstrap, the first step
needed to add the new release to our jenkins instance, so everyone can
start working on it.

/santi