[Trisquel-devel] New bugtracker workflow proposal

Santiago Rodríguez santi at trisquel.info
Fri Mar 6 00:54:15 CET 2015

Hi

As discussed in our last meeting, the current bugtracker  makes it
difficult to find bugs to work on, and that has a heavy impact over users
that want to contribute to trisquel, but aren't able to find a field to
help with.

I outlined a propossal in

http://trisquel.info/en/wiki/bugtracker-proposal

wich I think cover almost all current usages, including also user support
requests that can not be considered as bugs,  and make things a bit clear.

Any comments/feedback ?

I also want to ask about a follow-up to the meeting we had in February, as
more than one month has passed and there isn't any news.

/santi