[Trisquel-devel] Packaging for Trisquel

Tobiasplaten trisquel at platen-software.de
Sun Dec 21 09:05:43 CET 2014

Hello,

Currently I am also working on a free software replacement for the
nonfree VOCALOID software,
and I have released some packages for Trisquel using an Ubuntu PPA. I
asked in the Trisquel forums,
how I can publish my software and the suggestes to add those packages to
Debian. But first one has to
become a Debian maintainer, which is not easy.

I think it should be possible for a Trisquel user to submit packages to
the current Trisquel repository.

Tobias Platen