[Trisquel-devel] Having trouble installing github tlsdate project on toutatis

Howard Frankment terribleswiftsword at gmail.com
Thu May 2 22:10:50 CEST 2013

Could anyone try to fork, clone, and install the following project for me?
git://github.com/ioerror/tlsdate.git

I would like to know if it works 'out-of-the-box' on a properly updated v6
system, or if not what additional packages you need to apt-get in order to
make it work. I got it to make, etc. on dagda but needed to add the
libssl-dev package. I try on 6 and get an error in the autoconf stage. BTW
the developer of tlsdate who I am working with is Jacob Appelbaum of TOR
fame. I promised him I'd give him a yay or nay on the out-of-the-box
question soon so any help is *greatly* appreciated.

HF